Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
As the Application Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain development infrastructure, including configuration repositories, ticketing systems, document management systems, and automation systems for build, test, and deployment;
- Develop and maintain integration between various development systems to ensure the smooth operation of development processes;
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with build and deployment automation;
- Provide guidance to development teams on best practices for repository layout and build system configuration in a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) environment;
- Provide guidance on how to meet compliance obligations in a highly automated, high-velocity environment;
- Identify and implement new technology were required to augment and improve our build, test, and deployment automation capabilities;
- Liaise with the Architecture team to help determine the future strategy for DevOps program and the core tools being offered to our Development community.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent;
- Three plus (3+) years working with heterogeneous enterprise systems including Linux, Unix, and Windows-based servers;
- Two plus (2+) years of Development Operations experience in an enterprise setting (Financial Services industry an advantage);
- Experience with Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Artifactory, Nexus related technologies would be advantageous;
- Experience or familiarity with cloud technologies, especially AWS or GCP would be advantageous;
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, Microsoft DevOps tools (TFS, VSTS), Azure and related technologies would be advantageous, but optional; and,
- Experience with Oracle SQL Server databases would be advantageous, but optional.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.