Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with IT to manage client projects, project scope, timelines, budget, resources, communications, deliverables, and project implementation to customer satisfaction;
- Managing vendor deliverables and their contracts pertaining to the projects;
- Ensuring all required project deliverables and documentation are completed according to PM;
- Managing the project, producing project deliverables on time, to sufficient quality standards, and within the established budget;
- Providing the environment for the Project team's success, including:
- Resolve or escalate issues;
- Provide support and guidance to the team;
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to the Project Team;
- Providing progress reports to the Program Manager, including key performance indicators (KPIs); and,
- Directing changes to business processes related to the Project Results.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- PMP certification;
- A minimum of seven (7) years Project Management experience;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) along with presentation skills and documentation skills;
- Experience managing complex corporate information system projects;
- Expertise in IT Project Management methodologies and techniques for Agile and Waterfall SDLC processes and methodologies;
- Strong scope and time management skills;
- Experience leading a project team as well as a demonstrated ability to work independently and under time constraints;
- Facilitation skills to guide a client group of subject matter experts as requirements are gathered;
- Proficiency in MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technology as needed;
- The ability to understand business needs and translate those needs to IT functional specification; and,
- Experience in Occupational Health and Safety would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.