Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in North York, ON to start in August.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible to coordinate and execute integrated planning, as directed by the EGI AM Director and AM Integration Manager, to meet target objectives of the Enbridge Asset Management Program;
- Provide direct support to EGI AM Program core team in the development and execution of detailed project or initiative plans which integrate with both the AM Program Plan and 2019 Agile Roadmap;
- Align with EGI AM OCM Lead and Program Manager to ensure appropriate stakeholder engagement in alignment with the EGI AM OCM strategy and tactical plans (communications, training, capability development, etc.);
- Partner with EGI AM Integration Manager to ensure all plans are integrated with other interdependent transformation initiatives (Asset Plans, Asset Analytics, etc.) within the EGI AM Program Plan;
- Coordinate with EGI AM OCM Program Lead and support staff from Central Service groups and transformation project teams (e.g. ERP initiative, EGI Integration Management Office) to ensure proper sequencing, alignment, coordination, and communication of dependent and/or interdependent activities;
- Monitor resource availability and allocation, and escalate foreseen resourcing issues;
- Develop integrated plans using MS Project, or equivalent appropriate technology, and track progress;
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in program and project scope, schedule, and cost;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project management documentation including status reporting;
- Responsible to provide necessary coordination and support (logistical, facilitation, etc.) in the execution of key ENB AM Program initiative activities (e.g. enterprise-led or BU-led cross-functional working sessions);
- Develop and implement integrated reporting framework and coordinate EGI AM Program core team in completion of initiative reporting on progress against plans, completed and planned activities, risks and proposed or planned mitigations, interdependencies, etc.
- Ensure that components of the EGI Project plan are reviewed and coordinated with the Corporate ENB AM Project planning;
- Identify and report overarching unmitigated issues and/or conflicts requiring resolution or escalation to ensure successful achievement of EGI AM Program objectives;
- Responsible to directly support the EGI AM Program Manager in estimating, tracking, and forecasting of costs;
- Work independently, driving toward program requirements; and,
- Some travel, within North America, is required.
What we’re looking for:
- Senior project management expertise, 10 years;
- Experience in project management of multiple complex projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of best practices from the PM area of expertise;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and in particular MS Project;
- Strong relationship management and skills in the areas of collaboration, delegation, and listening;
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to influence and engage others;
- Team mindset;
- Communication and negotiation skills across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to drive for results;
- Conflict management skills;
- Knowledge of Agile fundamentals;
- Flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace, managing competing priorities, often while working independently;
- Project Management experience within infrastructure Asset Management;
- PMP designation or equivalent would be an asset;
- Experience in organizational change management on a transformational scale; and,
- Some travel required within North America.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.