Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Deployment Lead for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the primary point of contact with deployment to support Department engagement activities including orientations, schedule activities and ensure site readiness;
- Engaging with community and users to discover applications, databases, peripherals on workstations, as well as all related infrastructure, in support of generating overall inventory;
- Reviewing discovery reports and processes application intake including clarification of additional information for discovered applications i.e. software media, version required, peripherals, etc.);
- Following up on application intake requests;
- Preparing workstation orders based on identified requirements (refresh and net new), coordinating with primary point of contact order verification and sign off;
- Working with primary point of contact and/or Project Manager/Site Analyst with deployment to schedule/plan the delivery of the Windows 10 workstations;
- Guiding/supporting delivery partners on day of deployment and provide post-deployment user support to ensure successful adoption;
- Overseeing site assigned workstation deployments;
- Addressing issues and escalating appropriately;
- Contributing to and attending site status meetings, team meetings, licensing, and other project related meetings as required;
- Contributing to site reporting statistics i.e. discoveries completed, orders placed, devices deployed, etc.; and,
- Other reporting, engagement, or BA/solutioning activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience, or a Diploma in related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience, or a Certificate in related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related experience;
- Broad-based technical knowledge including issue identification and troubleshooting;
- Business analysis and solutioning skills;
- MS Office skills (Excel);
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to effectively relate to a diverse group of end-users, managers etc.;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to problem-solve and look for solutions to barriers;
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple priorities efficiently in order to meet deadlines;
- Transformational awareness and expertise;
- Critical thinking;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to understand and follow a detailed process;
- The ability to work independently and within a team structure;
- Experience delivering a desktop upgrade project including discovery, order placement, scheduling, deployment and post-deployment support is desirable;
- Knowledge of Dashworks an asset;
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent) is an asset;
- Experience working within Health Authorities; and,
- Access to a car is preferable i.e. may require travelling to different sites across the Lower Mainland, Coastal Community, BC Interior etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.