Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support for infrastructure technology services (server, storage, etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing, and documentation of hardware systems;
- Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures, or polices;
- Resolving issues of a routine nature working under general supervision;
- Working with IT and business clients to gather requirements for enhancements or new functionality;
- Documenting requirements and recommendations that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders;
- Supporting development of business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required;
- Participating in meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning, and execution; and,
- Maintaining currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Two (2) years experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.