Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading various special projects which may be clinical and/or technical in nature, with the first focus of work on formalizing an implementing processes for an Implementation Group;
- Coordination, management, and reporting on all aspects of the special project or implementation (reporting includes weekly status reporting, weekly project planning updates, and ad hoc reporting requests);
- Delivery of the project plan with changes as needed (per special project/implementation);
- Delivery of the sustainment plan;
- Coordination of implementation activities where applicable; and,
- Leadership stakeholder engagement on behalf of the Project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- PMP Certification preferred;
- Experience with Healthcare IT implementations preferred; and,
- EMR implementation experience preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.