Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Content Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in August.
As the Content Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Work on projects assigned by the Senior Manager;
- Write digital content for the website and create copy decks to be used by the project team; and,
- Attend project meetings as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to seven plus (7+) years of experience in a content writing within an enterprise-level organization;
- Financial services experience, preferably with brokerage or investment knowledge;
- Excellent written communication, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Superior content development, writing and editing skills;
- In-depth knowledge of style guides and experience applying style guides to written work;
- Experience writing for digital platforms;
- Understanding of and experience working with accessibility guidelines and requirements;
- Experience working on a large re-design project and experience working with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong Interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability; and,
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize assignments;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.