Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in August.
The successful candidate will function in a project-based in an Agile environment under the direction of the Program Delivery Prime and Project Manager, collaborating with various information technology, network, operations, and product subject-matter experts to produce quality system requirements documentation. They will be responsible for analyzing project documentation (BRD, Conceptual Solution, Operational Impact Document, NRD, etc.) to identify, define and document the system requirements and impacts for IT delivery teams. They will develop test plans and test cases and will perform comprehensive validation and regression testing in adherence to standard IT delivery best practices.
They will build strong partnerships with sponsors, clients, and vendors to validate application designs and achieve alignment and buy-in through their ability to see the business problem and help drive the correct business solution. They will provide a key interface to the IT team to communicate business requirements possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills including interviewing, business writing and, as required, developing presentations that clearly and concisely explain both the requirements and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences of project managers, clients, sponsors, and vendors. They will be responsible to appraise the project managers on delivery status, identify associated delivery risks, dependencies along with detailing and quantifying impacts.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications and/or 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role in Reporting and Business Intelligence;
- Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills;
- Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance and NP&P systems and processes;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages (English/French) is an asset;
- Ability to travel within/between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs; and,
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities (e.g. Net Meeting, Live Meeting);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.