Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Programmer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Applications Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the intermediate to junior developers to provide guidance and direction in terms of lower-level technical design, coding standards, unit test coverage, and deployment strategies;
- Ability to do pair programming using Java with the developers when needed;
- Perform code reviews to make sure that proper standards are followed and provide guidance;
- Helping developers overcome technical hurdles around connectivity to various internal and external systems which are using REST, SOAP and Tibco;
- Stakeholder management at his/her level including internal and external teams and report back key issues and risks to the stakeholders;
- Incremental changes to overall project architecture where needed and get them approved from the central architecture body; and,
- Keeping the architecture artifacts up to date based on the current state of the project.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven (7) year of hands-on coding experience in Java, C#, C developing enterprise scale systems.;
- Experience in designing and developing services using REST, Soap. - 3 years;
- Three (3) years of Solution Architect and design experience designing enterprise level systems.;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.;
- Stakeholder management experience using decks etc. – years;
- Hands on experience in collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence – 3 years;
- Banking Industry experience;
- Experience in Wealth business would be a big plus.;
- Working experience in the cloud setup (private or public); and,
- DevOps experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.