Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Investigating the existing problems;
- Providing user training and demos to the front office; and,
- Provide managerial oversight to business analysis activities for a team in order to advance initiatives and ensure project success.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of BA experience;
- Requirement elicitation, business requirements documentation, writing use cases & test scenarios;
- A proven track record for project delivery;
- Knowledge of fixed income instruments;
- Experience with repo markets;
- Experience with APEX or other Repo application;
- Knowledge of Visio;
- Data analytics skills; SQL, Oracle, Tableau;
- Work experience with Bloomberg TOMS;
- Highly motivated and takes initiative;
- Very strong communication skills; and,
- Ability to work under pressure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.