Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Business Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Note: The general breakdown of work would be as follows: During the initial project phase, 90% of the resource’s time will be focused on data analysis, data mapping, combing through the masses of data to ensure its making sense. Later on in the project, their focus will shift on planning and execution of project plans, implementing testing strategies, validating schemas, etc.
As Business Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Business process modeling
- Process mapping
- Writing clear and concise business requirements documents
- Facilitate requirements gathering and GAP analysis for process mapping
- Defining business problems to define the scope of activities, including the definition of requirements identified through the gathering process
- Developing business testing strategies, as well as aid in the implementation of testing
- Working on the project documentation items (i.e. implementation plans, issues logs, the process maps, etc.)
- Working closely with the PM and the project team in implementing all of the phases (develops, QA’s, other BA’s, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience as a BA/BSA;
- Strong experience with data mapping, process mapping, business process modeling;
- Strong experience writing clear and concise BRD’s;
- Strong experience gathering requirements and defining scope activities;
- Strong knowledge of databases and database structures (the specific database is not defined);
- Strong experience with Big Data Enterprise Data Lake;
- Experience in a banking/finance environment;
- Experience working on a similar migration project for Big Data;
- Experience working on enterprise-wide migration project initiatives in general- note if this is a claim;
- Strong oral and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Team Player;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A drive to make processes more efficient and effective;
- An ability to thrive in a client-facing capacity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.