MST Senior Training Leads
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) MST Senior Training Leads for eight (8) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidates are responsible for:
- Providing Epic Training expertise to Trainers, particularly in establishing the MST Training Environment;
- Developing a detailed MST Build Plan;
- Development of course materials related to Epic training;
- Advising the team of Senior Trainers and others in the development of course materials related to Epic training;
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing good working relationships with external and internal constituents;
- Transferring knowledge to the client’s resources continuously throughout the Agreement term;
- Helping adjust curriculum based on role requirements, the training strategy, and ongoing system changes;
- Supporting readiness activities where appropriate; and,
- Providing End User support/guidance at the time of launch and post launch training changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting Epic Training Development Programs;
- Certified in MST Build from Epic;
- Certified in Built Training Environments;
- Significant and diverse experience supporting Epic Training Development Programs including creating the MST training environment; and,
- The ability to be an innovative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.