Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Contracts Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, CSG, the Contract Specialist must be able to provide advice and guidance on both routine and complex matters. The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of contract drafting; negotiation; contract law and demonstrate sound judgment to assist in the recommendation of approaches to resolving strategic or tactical issues.
As the Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Review key business requirements and draft agreements using templates, as applicable;
- Review and revise supplier documentation to conform with company required standard terms and conditions;
- Coordinate with the supplier and internal stakeholders to draft required revisions to the satisfaction of all parties;
- Prepare final documentation package to facilitate contract approvals and contract signature and/or countersignature whilst ensuring that requisite due diligence related to vendor verification and spend approvals/limits are obtained) in compliance with com
- Prepare final vendor document package to ensure record management requirements are met as required;
- Update contract management tool weekly to ensure deals assigned are reflected on the capacity tracking report used to track deals assigned to each CSG Team member;
- Create, maintain and update correspondence logs for each contract. Logs include but not limited to; formal communications, emails, etc.; and,
- Maintain integrity, accuracy, accessibility, and reliability of contract documents, data, and information and associated reporting.
What we’re looking for:
- Paralegal or Law Clerk certification;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience required (Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Law Clerk, contract drafting and processing);
- Experience drafting, revising, and editing contracts;
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills;
- Experience working as a Contracts Specialist;
- FI experience;
- In-house legal experience;
- Contract management tool experience / (Coopa);
- Experience working with Supplier contracts;
- Attentive to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills with appropriate business acumen;
- Proven successful negotiation skills.;
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and principles of a formal sourcing process, as well as the ability to apply them to various categories/circumstances.;
- Structured problem solving and decision making; and,
- Strong knowledge and ability to articulate and negotiate common contractual terms and conditions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.