Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for application analysis, design, and development across multiple client-server or web-based platforms
- Work closely with business units to review business requirements and feasibility from the technical perspective and to finalize the requirement
What we’re looking for:
- Develop applications with React – 2.5+ years;
- Develop applications with Express – 2.5+ years;
- Develop applications with Node.js – 2.5+ years;
- Develop and maintain database scripts within SQL (2012 onward) – 5+ years;
- Use CI/CD technologies such as XLRealease, Jenkins, TeamCity – 1+ years;
- Experience working with stakeholders to review business requirements and turn into technical solutions – 3+ years;
- Experience with Python for data wrangling – 1.5+ years;
- Understanding of NoSQL DBs such as Cassandra or Azure Cosmos – 1.5+ years;
- Working with Graph DBs such as Neo4j, Gremlin – 1.5+ years;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud for secrets management, spec files.;
- Azure Certification would be an asset;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.