Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Systems Administrators and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
The successful candidate should be organized, self-motivated, service oriented and be able to work well independently, within a team. The candidate should also be flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities. Additional experience with products such as SCOM, Unix/Linux, IBM Tivoli Directory, would be a strong asset. MCSE certification, MOF and ITIL foundations also an asset but not essential. In addition, the successful applicant must have a solid understanding of Incident, Change, and Problem Management methodologies as well as solid experience in a large Production environment.
As the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
As a member of the Directories team, you will provide overall support and advancement for the Active Directory service which includes the following technology components:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Domain Name System (DNS) and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD-LDS)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Quest Recovery Manager for AD (QRM)
- Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
- Quest ActiveRoles Server (ARS)
- File Replication Service (FRS)
- Group Policies (GPOs)
- ForeFront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) years of experience in building, deploying, and administering directories related solutions:
- Five (5) years of experience in managing and supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS:
- Technical working competency with AD and Active directory related technologies like DNS, DHCP, WINS, AD CS, AD LDS, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS
- Technical working competency with LDAP (protocol, functional operations, integration methods)
- Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, group policy management, etc.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Active Directory-related issues (i.e., replication, name resolution)
- Ability to write scripts (preferably PowerShell) to provide ad-hoc reporting and automation of tasks
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple topics in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS-Project)
- Ability to provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise
- Knowledge of change management process.
?Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.