Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
Lead nonproduction software delivery environment management including code merges, system integration, capacity assessments, OS\DB support and, technical testing. Identify opportunities to harden the environments and automate processes. Duties will be concentrated around Field Services systems.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Lead & enforce the code merging strategy across multiple development streams.
- Participate in release\environment planning/
- Communicate and manage environment outages.
- Provide & enforce user access to servers and databases.
- Work with the Technical Advisors and vendor teams to ensure correct source system integration is available for releases.
- Troubleshoot and lead resolution of integration issues in complex environments
- Establish and supplement technical documentation, practice good knowledge-management hygiene
- Maintain and support internal tools used in the delivery process, such as Redmine, QAComplete, etc.; and,
- Monitor and support all servers and Databases within the environments. Both Windows and Linux, Oracle and MS SQL.
What we’re looking for:
- College degree, Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or similar;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills;
- Good leadership skills;
- Excellent ability to articulate technical problems to a non-technical audience;
- Autonomous, tolerance to a fast-paced/fast changing environment;
- Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment;
- Quick learning;
- Creativity and ingenuity; and,
- French-English bilingualism a strong asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.