Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract located in Allison Region (New Tecumseth, Simcoe County), ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Candidate must be able to run design sessions and translate to configuration requirements.
- Gathers and documents internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task, and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, focus groups, meetings, negotiation, systems knowledge, and experience;
- Communicates with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users, and executives;
- Prepares documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/guides and organization structures;
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options.
- Organizes assumptions suggest additions and deletions and probes for refined data.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas;
- Provides validation of testing;
- Recommends actions;
- Develops and conducts end user training;
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Generates and proposes options for resolution;
- Champions and drives proposed system development or business process resolutions;
- Ensures projects align with the business and IT strategies at the project and business unit level; and,
- Understands industry trends and practices for the clients business and for areas of domain expertise.
What we’re looking for:
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions;
- Creates clear and coherent written materials;
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports;
- Takes ownership for high quality internal, external, IT and business unit stakeholder communications;
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- Draws conclusions from information;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of Great Plains Implementation experience;
- Undergraduate degree; and,
- Great Plains implementation experience required, specifically with CoA.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.