HRIS Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving the business process changes required to move from stand-alone HR processes and move that process into an existing implementation of Workday;
- Coordinating the business analysis work required to support specific requirements; and,
- Facilitating process workshops, eliciting requirements, tracing them through solution design, testing, and the final outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma;
- Seven plus (7+) years of direct work experience in a business analyst capacity, including all aspects of a project lifecycle;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working within IT departments for large publicly traded oil and gas organizations;
- Above average skills in data modeling tools (i.e. Visio, MS Excel, database tools, PowerShell regular expressions);
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products;
- Experience soliciting project requirements from a variety of stakeholders;
- Clear, effective, and efficient business writing skills;
- Strong understanding Oil and Gas industry with specific experience working with Human resources with a background in HR processes;
- Demonstrated experience in developing business processes and mapping them to Workday or similar HRIS;
- Demonstrated experience with traceability of requirements through design, test, and final outcomes;
- Experience providing senior business analysis leadership on similar transformational projects;
- Capability of deconstructing large datasets into meaningful analysis;
- Skilled at mapping system dependencies, process flows, and the creation of prototype procedures;
- Adept at business case development;
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to handle a number of simultaneous priorities while demonstrating urgency and ownership to support project objectives;
- The ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and track requirements through the project;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team;
- The ability to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exposure to large-scale systems;
- The ability to apply logic and reason to solve complex problems;
- The ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments; and,
- The ability to manage effectively with both technical and non-technical environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.