Document Review Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Document Review Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation, review, and analysis of Cash Management agreements and legal documentation related to account openings and service agreements;
- Ensuring all clients comply with AML/KYC policies;
- Providing “end-to-end” support for the documentation process for an assigned market through the review, analysis, and negotiation of cash management legal documentation as well as the facilitation of negotiation arising in all phases of the legal process;
- Ensuring that accurate and appropriate cash management agreements and account open legal documentation are prepared and sent to clients on a timely basis;
- Managing the flow of documentation provided to the client, the expectations of clients, Sales, Product Management and Implementation, ensuring appropriate monitoring and follow-up;
- Opening, amending, and/or close accounts;
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis and providing on-the-spot problem resolution;
- Ensuring necessary documents are distributed in order to maintain the operation of the accounts;
- Scanning original client documentation and uploading documents to the documentation repository;
- Maintaining various databases, ensuring all information related to the client is populated and kept up-to-date;
- Following up directly, as necessary, on any outstanding acknowledgements; and,
- Reviewing and validating client confirmations in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience speaking face to face with clients;
- Computer savvy and can adapt to new systems easily;
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail;
- Strong analytical, risk management, and interpersonal skills;
- Client centric focus and the ability to work with demanding high-profile clients;
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to apply them in the documentation process;
- Strong computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple relationships;
- One (1) to two (2) years working with legal documents or banking experience is a definite nice to have; and,
- A graduate from business/commerce or paralegal background is preferable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.