Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) Java Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in August.
As Java Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the analysis, design, and development of new data-driven Web Services interfacing with Roku's In-App Purchase APIs;
- Participate in the upkeep and maintenance of existing Web Services;
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements;
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every task;
- Work with the infrastructure team to find innovative solutions and deliver value; and,
- Assure the quality of the work by writing and running unit tests.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in Java development;
- 3 years of experience with NoSQL databases (CouchDB, MongoDB);
- 2 years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture or Micro-Services (APIs and SDKs);
- 2 years of experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- Experience in OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with Spring Boot;
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Nginx, Nexus;
- Experience with Docker, Gitlab, RabbitMQ, Redis,
- Agile methodology, Scrum;
- Autonomy and an ability to learn are critical to being part of the team;
- A gifted thinker who is extremely resourceful pays attention to detail and is proactive;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and a good sense of humor;
- Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple projects/accountabilities; and,
- Bilingual (English and French).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.