Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in August.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Meeting Agendas.
- Taking notes at meetings and preparing the draft meeting minutes.
- Updating Project Management Documentation including but not limited to:
- Project Schedules;
- Project Management Plans;
- Records of Decision;
- Action Items;
- Issue Logs;
- Risk Logs;
- Weekly Status Reports;
- Presentations for Senior Management;
- Ensuring all project documentation is stored in the appropriate folders in InfoBank.;
- Distributing project documentation to stakeholders;
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- A high level of understanding of the federal government and strong organizational and communication skills will be required;
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Familiarity with general office procedures and the use of standard office equipment.;
- Experience utilizing the following Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Visio.;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all levels within an organization, and must demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, people, processes, policies, and confidentiality.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.