Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing current state process documentation with the objective of:
- Identifying redundant processes that can be eliminated;
- Identifying gaps and assisting in developing solutions to mitigate them;
- Converting current state processes into future state processes;
- Working with project and sustainment teams to:
- Facilitate team workshops;
- Identify required process changes and/or new processes;
- Document outcomes;
- Review design of new future state process;
- Designing and documenting workflows and processes accurately;
- Developing process RACI documents to support documented future state processes;
- Defining the overall governance model for how processes (once documented) will be shared, reviewed and updated (including roles, schedule, checklists, approach for approval and publishing, etc.); and,
- Preparing materials for, and providing support, to Senior PM – Project Delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel skills;
- Experience using ProMapp BPM tool considered a strong asset;
- Experience reviewing and understanding current state processes;
- Demonstrated experience doing process design including:
- Writing process documentation;
- Developing visual process documentation (process maps);
- Identifying and documenting process improvements;
- Using process design tools;
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience understanding how to interpret customer business and clinical needs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including business and technical writing skills;
- Engagement / interpersonal skills and ability to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.;
- Critical thinking skills;
- The ability to extract information and knowledge from complex sources;
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment – proven organizational and time management skills; and,
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.