Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating a project charter for an overarching plan, including a work plan, communication plan, and implementation plan;
- Creating sub-charters for the associated streams of work related to utilization, life cycle (acquisition/disposal), safety, and efficiency;
- Working directly with an external consultant to develop a utilization framework, which will form part of the plan; and,
- Collaborating with clients and other direct stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience creating and implementing asset management strategies, with or without ISO 55000 certification;
- Project Management Professional designation with demonstrated working knowledge;
- Experience leading change management initiatives and/or reorganizations in large complex organizations;
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
- The ability to see the big picture, problem solve, and make and implement recommendations;
- Strong political acumen and analytical skill set;
- Above average Google and Microsoft ability; and,
- Experience working in a public sector environment is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.