Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Azure Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
Azure Engineer is to be a technical expert for Azure AKS, Docker & Azure Cloud; you will be responsible for building and maintaining a scalable, secure, highly available infrastructure, for Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and containerize enterprise applications into Docker images.
As the Azure Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Subject matter expert of Kubernetes/Azure AKS & Docker;
- Owns technical aspects of Kubernetes/ Azure AKS build out and maintenance;
- Containerize traditional applications into Docker images;
- Build and maintain internal and Azure Docker registries;
- Enables end to end visibility and self-healing of the platform;
- Assist CICD engineer to Integrate software tool-chain into a Continuous Integration environment;
- Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises; and,
- Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
What we’re looking for:
- At least two (2) years of experience in administering Azure Cloud platforms.;
- At least two (2) years of experience of building, maintaining & supporting Kubernetes clusters;
- Experience maintaining & supporting Azure AKS clusters;
Nice to have:
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Docker & application containerization technologies;
- Understanding of in Ansible, Python & BASH;
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git & CI/CD;
- Knowledge of log mining & analytics tools, ELK preferred.Job description:
- Docker, AWS Lambda/Fargate/AuroraDB, Postgres DB, Swagger.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.