Senior Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the application business owners to identify enhancement and improvement initiatives
- Propose solution options and the associated effort to implement
- Develop an intimate familiarity with the purpose, functionality and business processes of applications related to the role, including EvAN (Evaluation and Assessment application), PAOL (Property Assessment Online) and BCD (Building Characteristic Diagram)
- Review, MLS Review
- Triage issues and defects and make recommendations
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions and prepare business requirement documentation
- Lead the support teams development activities (i.e. enhancements, defect corrections)
- Develop project schedules and ensure timelines and quality are met
- Prepare status reports and lead regular status meetings with stakeholders
- Ensure resources are aware of priorities and manage any constraints
- Communicate regularly with all stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Technical Characteristics;
- EvAN uses:
- VMware virtual servers running on Cisco hardware utilizing the RedHat Linux Operating System;
- Java JEE with JSF, JAX-WS;
- Oracle 12g RDBMS;
- Oracle Queues;
- JBoss Application Server;
- Apache Web Server;
- Integration OpCon/xps Scheduler;
- CA SiteMinder (Web Access Manager);
- RESTful Web Services;
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with large and complex system projects. Experience working with integration between large systems, using a variety of technologies;
- Recent experience (in the last four years) in a project management role for projects of similar complexity. Scoring will be based on the breadth and depth of experience.
- Recent experience developing or supporting information systems specific to property assessment operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.