Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Involved in all aspects of SDLC from ideation, business requirements, detailed solution requirements, solution design, system integrations, development, testing, and post-deployment support;
- Examine current and new business procedures based on Mortgage Advisor Compensation;
- Conduct self-initiated interviews and workflow analysis; lead discovery sessions;
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues;
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management;
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring the system;
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions;
- Maintains user confidence by keeping the information confidential;
- Conduct analysis of client processes and functional or reporting requirements to prepare documentation and communicate the information;
- Provide advice and direction to internal and external customers to ensure that the business requirements are appropriately defined;
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, workflow, information sources and system specifications;
- Partner with the project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of projects; and;
- Build client-focused solutions that meet business requirements;
- Prepare and validate solution design documents around areas such as scope clarification, solution requirements, and quality assurance.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience as a BA/BSA in documenting requirements (This is more of a technical role);
- Three (3) years' experience with IBM ICM (Incentive Compensation Management);
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience with Variable compensation;
- Experience converting legacy compensation systems;
- Experience documentation systems integration via data feeds / interfaces and APIs (real-time) via various methods including a system to system interface requirements documents;
- Well versed in Agile, Waterfall and various vendor methodologies;
- Banking experience would be an asset;
- Workday experience would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Mortgage Advisor Industry;
- Experience working with vendors (outsources solution design and development;
- Ability to provide consulting and advise for system improvements by studying current system practices; designing modifications for annual compensation plan enhancements;
- Able to understand both strategic and operational objectives by examining business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Ability to manage conflicting, changing priorities and ensure that stakeholders have a shared understanding of requirements;
- Superior analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills; Exhibit effective problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Highly organized and willing to adjust direction when necessary at a moment’s notice to meet business.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.