Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Security Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Security Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will be working with the team in managing the end-point security process and technologies including Anti-Virus, Host-Based IPS, EDR, and Advanced Threat Protection features;
- As an endpoint security engineer, you will work multiple security technologies including antivirus protection, file integrity monitoring, and server hardening/security;
- You will contribute to further development of security posture and compliance;
- You will facilitate the deployment of Symantec suite of solutions to be installed, implemented, or otherwise used;
- Facilitate Symantec support escalations including communications between operations staff and Symantec customer support staff to resolve complex issues, and to assist in escalating issues;
- Look for opportunities to automate processes to enable more streamlined workflows;
- Execute on Technology's engineering strategy as it relates to the introduction of tools and the build, test, release, and configuration across application, platforms, and infrastructure;
- Draw on best practices and your knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products or services; and,
- Be prepared to collaborate with governance and control groups (e.g. regulatory and operational risk, compliance and audit), provide your subject matter expertise and consult on risk issues related to threat protection technology and tools.
What we’re looking for:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree or equivalent with five (5) years of experience;
- Professional certificates such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, OWASP are an asset;
- Experience in IT Operations, Software Development Lifecycle and/or Cyber Security: 5 years;
- Proven experience in Threat Protection: Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) (moving from version 12 to 13), Messaging Gateway (SMG), ATP Gateway, and cloud: 5 years;
- Information Protection: Symantec Data Loss Prevention Suite (DLP) & Encryption (PGP): 5 years;
- Data Center Security (DCS): Server Advanced &Control Compliance Suite (CCS): 5 years;
- Mobile: Mobile Suite, User Authentication, and Identity Access Manager (SAM): 3 years;
- Proven experience deploying and supporting anti-malware solutions: Yes;
- Production experience with containers and/or serverless technologies.;
- Ability to create clear and succinct technical documentation. (Confluence/JIRA).;
- Experience or knowledge to the listed skills below would all be considered assets to this position;
- 1. Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, OWASP will be an asset;
- 2. Comprehensive knowledge of key operating systems (e.g. Microsoft, Linux, Mac O/S, etc.);
- 3. Comprehensive knowledge of network security, firewall, and anti-virus technology and systems;
- 4. Comfortable operating in an Agile development environment.;
- 5. Excellent communication skills;
- 6. Experience working with a service management system, preferably ServiceNow.;
- 7. Customer first approach to DevOps practices
- 8. Large enterprise exp will be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.