Change Management Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying risks associated with people side of change, developing and delivering plans and activities to mitigate and/or address people related risks as required within agile project team environment;
- Development and implementation (hands on delivery) of change, communication, and training approaches including but not limited to change impact / stakeholder assessment and engagement plans, communication and training activities;
- Understanding the working relationships between the project teams and the business to ensure effective delivery of committed services;
- Providing expertise to ready the organization and the impacted stakeholders to accept and adopt solutions being implemented by the mobility program initiatives; and,
- Coordinating with other related initiatives and activities to support overall transformation and department.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Business, IT, or similar);
- Prosci certification or other change management certificate (CCMP);
- Four (4) to seven (7) years of OCM experience including management consulting with an IT focus, change roles on large projects (designing and leading change management plans);
- Deep knowledge, understanding, and experience in organizational change management principles and methodologies;
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service to clients;
- The ability to think and act strategically while operating with sufficient granularity to gain an in depth understanding of the activity and issues;
- The ability to deliver tactical components of the change plans (communications, stakeholder impact assessments, etc.);
- The ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization with adept relationship management and credibility building skills;
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with experience interacting effectively with a variety of stakeholder groups;
- Excellent organizational skills to deal with multiple competing projects/initiatives and demands;
- Exceptional and concise communication skills, both written and verbal for all audiences and across a variety of communication vehicles; and,
- Business Analysis and/or Project Management and Agile methodology knowledge and experience is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.