Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
Lead the development, analysis and debugging of major production applications for risk management and help transfer the knowledge -- open the code, debug, address issues. Enhancements may be required to be completed; Lots of interaction with the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree;
- Seven (7) years of an experienced veteran in the Microsoft .NET stack, including Visual Studios, C#, IIS, MVC, and Web API;
- Seven (7) years of advanced working knowledge of C#.NET;
- C++ Proficiency;
- Five (5) years of excellent grasp over SQL Server (2012 or later);
- Seven (7) years of knowledge and experience with a strong understanding of JSON;
- Two (2) years of experience with AngularJS;
- One plus (1+) years of experience with NoSQL (Cassandra or MongoDB);
- Experience/Knowledge with microservices and deployment stacks;
- Five (5) years of experience in major banking institutions focused on risk management practices and fixed income securities;
- Recent experience in banking institutions within the last two (2) years;
- Seven (7) years of advanced knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling; and,
- Readiness and motivation as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development related issues, often independently.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.