Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being involved in security alert reviewing and recommendations (for tuning) and remediation (working with sysops);
- VA (Vulnerability Assessment) scanning and participating in infrastructure security discussions and projects;
- Examining and interpreting security alerts and providing diagnostics when managing incidents and analyses to support clients;
- Carrying out comparative analyses on results from threats, vulnerabilities, and all other malware circulating on the Internet;
- Depending on nature of security threat, assessing and establishing mitigation measures to ensure appropriate action is taken and that clients and management are informed, if needed;
- Taking proactive steps to manage all perimeter security equipment, intrusion detection and prevention systems, security information and event management systems (SIEM), information coordination tools or any related system components that could be interrupted or affected in the event of one of the above-mentioned threats;
- Providing general information and recommendations on security best practices;
- Receiving client requests, participating in integration of new clients and services, and preparing deployments; and,
- Demonstrating good security management practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.