Full Stack Developers
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Full Stack Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Utilize API’s using REST, Java, Spring Boot for application integrations.
- Analyze user needs using structured systems analysis techniques, working closely with client representatives to work with system specifications indicating clearly what the system is required to do; evaluate alternative system solutions available and recommend the proposed approach.
- Test and customize the system as required to meet user requirements, including translating system design into program design specifications and utilizing program specifications to resolve programming problems.
- Define, analyze and resolve technical issues and utilize program specifications.
- Prepare programs for installation and install the system, including completion of related documentation; provide installation support (on-site/on-call as required). Conduct post-implementation reviews and provide technical support and problem resolution as re
- Function as a team representative on multi-branch projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Identify and define client requirements for the purpose of building a suitable solution to meet the business needs; prepare proposals for small to medium size projects or draft components of large proposals, demonstrating the added value to be gained from
- Working with robust and scalable solutions to support Enterprise applications
What we’re looking for:
- Candidate must be able to work with a team on constructing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions. Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.;
- Candidate for this position must be capable of playing different roles within the team, from a high-skilled team member and technical leader to specialist and technical mentor.;
- The candidate must have a sound understanding of API, enterprise integration patterns, technology architecture, and infrastructure but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapted them to different audiences.;
- Java, Angular, SpringBoot, Microservices, Azure Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, API Implementation;
- Experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Cosmos DB on Linux operating system.;
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals.;
- Ability to participate in the solution construct in Azure Cloud environment;
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Full Stack - Java, HTML5, CSS3,
- Performance, Apache, and Tomcat;
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD, automated testing using opensource modern frameworks like;
- Selenium, Jenkins, etc.;
- Strong Web application design and development experience;
- Strong Object Oriented programming experience and knowledge; and,
- Strong understanding of networking, security, and infrastructure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.