Assistant Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Assistant Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Assistant Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide daily support to a Business Analyst;
- Update documentation and procedure manuals;
- Follow up with various LOBs;
- Conduct analysis on information shared by the Business Analyst and make recommendations suggest solutions to issues;
- Assist with supplier set up and supplier maintenance;
- Process contracts - review for completeness and input data into the system; and,
- Validate information input to the database.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a formal, structured environment;
- One plus (1+) year of experience - could be as a Data Entry Clerk, Account processing clerk;
- Strong word and Excel skills;
- Database management experience;
- Business experience;
- Paralegal/Law Clerk diploma;
- Understanding of contracts;
- FI experience;
- Independent worker;
- Rational, able to follow rules and procedures;
- Self-taught and driven;
- Able to utilize critical thinking skills to make recommendations;
- Detail oriented;
- Articulate - strong written and communication skills; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.