Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
This role services the Core Commercial teams within the Commercial Banking Group. It will be heavily focused on reporting, internal audits, bank confirmations, and renewals.
As the Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Overdraft reports;
- Loan set up reports; and,
- Commercial mortgage renewals reports.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel);
- Basic knowledge of Outlook;
- Previous financial institution experience; and,
- Admin experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.