Data Developer & Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for Data Developers & Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
The Data Developer & Analyst will work in a cross-functional team of application developers, business analysts and data architects to build data sets sourced from various systems to support several concurrent agile application development teams.
More specifically, the Data Loader will be working as part of SCRUM Teams that are re-developing applications using the Mendix Platform. The data loaders will be involved in producing data to support all phases of testing of the new application by building import and export scripts to load data from the old legacy database to the new Mendix database. It is important to note that the 2 data models are different.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) or more years of solid and exceptional data and software development experience in transactional or reporting/analytical environments on cross-functional teams;
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills – can effectively understand and describe the problems being solved and means by which they will be solved: verbally, written, and visually;
- Ability to juggle competing priorities;
- Works collaboratively and autonomously;
- Resourceful, tenacious and resilient;
- Strong SQL development skills – knows how to write efficient SQL;
- Procedural SQL (P/SQL T-SQL, etc.);
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of RDBMS concepts & approaches to troubleshooting query performance concerns (indexing/explain plans/etc.);
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing data pipelines;
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more programming languages;
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more data integration tools (asset); and.
- Experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage) would be an added asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.