Service Desk Agent
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Service Desk Agent and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
The primary role of the Service Desk Support is to field calls from clients experiencing issues with supported applications. Incidents are logged within a ticket management system. The Service Desk Support role provides support on a variable schedule to ensure required coverage during early mornings, evenings and weekends.
As the Service Desk Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Answers user calls and responds to customer incidents and problems;
- Creates and resolves trouble tickets according to service level agreements;
- Transfers tickets to other teams as required for resolution or escalates to Team Lead or Supervisor as needed;
- Follows up with customers to validate that the issue has been resolved; and,
- Works with support team(s) to resolve tickets as required.
What we’re looking for:
- 0-3 years of Customer Service Experience;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- Ability to listen, and identify computer related issues over the phones from clients;
- Ability to articulate technical instruction to support our clients with computer software hardware or configuration issues over the phone;
- IT related certification is considered an asset;
- Strong communications skills -oral, written; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.