Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Daily duties will evolve over time but will be focused around the following tasks;
- Skype for Business upgrade/migration (moving from Lync to Skype for Business);
- Solutions design, build, and testing;
- Documentation of steps on how to implement in other environments;
- Provide level 3 support with Skype voice technologies when needed;
- Escalate issues to Microsoft when required; and,
- Identify opportunities for improvements to the system with a focus on stability.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with voice engineering and architecture with a focus on Unified Communications technologies such as Skype;
- Extensive Skype for Business experience and subject matter expertise;
- Experience with major enterprise Skype for Business initiatives such as performing a major rollout, including experience with deploying and configuring;
- Enterprise voice telephony integration with Skype for Business 2015 on-premise, as well as Skype for Business Online;
- Voice integration with either an Oracle or Cisco platform;
- Experience working with Skype in a multi-domain Active Directory and Office 365 hybrid mode environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.