Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in August.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Formulate system scope and objectives, and validate the developed requirements, testing, training and implementation of applications;
- Assist internal business groups on process improvement projects; and,
- Provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) years of BA experience in delivering ServiceNow initiatives through gathering requirements to create New and update Existing Service Now Catalog Items;
- Expert knowledge within ServiceNow workflow/modules (at least one of the following: Incident, Change, Knowledge, Problem Management);
- Strong BA / BSA expertise (four plus (4+) years) exercising standard BABOK practices (delivering BRD, SRD, Use Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.);
- Strong (minimum two (2) years) Waterfall, Agile or (Waterfall and Agile) hybrid delivery;
- Strong experience with Process & System Flows/Data Modelling;
- Strong experience implementing Data requirements and Data Migrations;
- ServiceNow ITSM Implementation experience;
- User Interface Diagram (UID) / Prototyping; and,
- System Integration initiatives experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.