Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing;
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope;
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget following company procedures and policies;
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources; and,
- Updating various financial facilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of PM experience in IT role;
- Experience with Planview;
- Experience with monitoring and track project financial;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Risk Management and PMP Certification would be an asset; and,
- Proactive and Self-Motivated.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.