Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Test Automation Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in July.
As the Test Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with product owners, delivery primes, developers to understand test requirements
- Create and execute automated and manual tests for component, integration or system testing
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins, GitHub, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, Jira.;
- Experience with the continuous testing environment;
- Experience with test management tools, like Zephyr, geometry, qtest, ALM, etc.;
- Interpersonal skills, and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- Academic: undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience (required);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in test automation;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in an Agile environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations; and,
- Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.