Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the delivery of high-quality, sustainable software that enhances the client’s digital solutions;
- Closely collaborating with others in a squad model with peers and supporting business areas;
- Acting as a champion for the client’s software development lifecycle (SDLC) and processes supporting continuous delivery;
- Contributing to proper development practices, including creating and maintaining documentation, adhering to change management requirements and quality standards;
- Challenging the status quo and seek out opportunities to build simpler, smarter tools;
- Advancing your knowledge and skills, actively seeking out learning opportunities and sharing knowledge with others, mentoring others when appropriate;
- Continuously assessing new technology and emerging delivery methodology trends and make recommendations to the leadership team for review;
- Providing on-call support when required in a rotational basis within the team; and,
- Adapting to change and work in an Agile manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience designing and building components within a microservices architecture;
- React, Angular, Ember;
- Experience implementing solutions to consume and expose API’s with programming languages such as Groovy, Node, Java/SpringBoot, or similar languages;
- Experience developing and maintaining automated test suites for these solutions using IntelliJ with TestNG and Selenium WebDriver in Java, SmartBear SoapUI NG Pro, or similar tools;
- Knowledge of running and deploying applications to Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Native technologies;
- Proven experience with databases (SQL Server, DB2, MySQL,etc.);
- Solid understanding of various development processes/tools including continuous delivery, branching strategies, code reviews, Jenkins, SVN, GIT;
- Experience with Test Driven Development, modular test automation frameworks, and knowledge of Page Object Model;
- Knowledge of security best practices as it relates to software development and operational support;
- Knowledge of software patterns such as MVC, Builder, Factories, Singleton;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, along with supporting tools and practices, such as Jenkins, DevOps, Test Driven Development and Agile; and,
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Slack, G-Suite, JIRA, Confluence, and others.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.