SAP HANA Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently an SAP HANA Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This role also has the opportunity to be remote.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Mapping existing reports to SAP TM data structure and create Virtual Data Models in HANA against TM and EM using smart data access (consume these VDM’s in ABAP using HANA artifacts);
- Implementing the logic for data extraction and reporting fields algorithms under the guidance and supervision of the SAP TM/HANA development team; and,
- Bug fixes and support - looking at underlying data information and following directions and extracting data into HANA.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge of ABAP and EDM (data management);
- Previous data modeling experience in HANA;
- Experience with Virtual Data Models (VDM), Smart Data Access (SDA), HANA Artifacts, CDS View, HANA table functions;
- Experience with SAP TM is nice to have; and,
- An excellent understanding of data.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.