Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting program communication requirements by managing and distributing project material and following up on action items;
- Assisting program and project manager with the use of program tools, processes and templates for time tracking, program schedule maintenance, program status, program finances, and documentation management;
- Completing administrative tasks for the PMO and projects within the PMO as required such as maintaining vacation schedules and contact lists, coordinates agendas, arranges meeting rooms, catering and travel documents for vendor/other meetings, maintaining invoice & deliverable logs; prepares acceptance sheets for deliverables and creates pdf files and files final approved deliverables, and other admin work as required;
- Working with the Project Manager to track, update and report on project budgets;
- Serving as a liaison to the IT Project Management Office;
- Coordinating with and responds to queries from the IT Project Management Office on matters relating to the Program schedule and budget;
- Maintaining project and program schedule;
- Tracking both project and program change controls;
- Maintaining collaborative relations with all members of the project team, including all stakeholders to support both the successful delivery of projects and operational objectives;
- Ensuring program and project documentation is complete, signed off, filed, and in adherence with project management methodologies and audit requirements; and, and,
- Updating and maintaining program and project data on the SharePoint project collaboration workspace.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent organizational skills with a developed and demonstrated ability to plan and manage priorities;
- Track record as a Project Coordinator on at least one medium to large sized project ($3 M to $15M);
- Proven ability to develop and maintain project schedules in MS Project (preference to MS Project 2010 Enterprise);
- Proven ability to develop and manage advanced Excel spreadsheets;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills including ease in dealing with senior leaders and ability to build strong networks and working relationships;
- Positive, proactive and professional attitude;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to perform research-related tasks such as the use of various paper and electronic resources, analysis and synthesis of documents;
- Highly developed sense of motivation, independence, diplomacy and initiative;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle challenging situations and work well under pressure and within tight timelines;
- Strong computer skills in Word, Visio, Excel, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Webex and PowerPoint with the ability to learn new applications;
- Experience with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) project implementations (an asset);
- Knowledge and experience with MS Project Server and SharePoint (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.