Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Consult with stakeholders to define business requirements that must be met by new or enhanced business processes;
- Lead and conduct business analysis activities through active engagement with stakeholders;
- Facilitate workshops with technical and non-technical resources and document functional and non-functional requirements as they relate to cyber performance measures and risk assessment;
- Facilitate workshops for the detailed design of Cyber Security Risk management activities as per the Three Lines of Defense model;
- Consult with stakeholders to define performance metrics and reporting for the cybersecurity division (including KPIs and KRIs);
- Lead the process for prioritizing client requests;
- Develop and deliver communication to clients and stakeholders;
- Research and monitor technology developments and industry trends; assess their applicability functionality and reliability for the Bank and recommend technologies that will enhance productivity and the achievement of clients’ business objectives;
- Identify/define the Business architecture for the Cyber Security Program’s strategic and tactical objectives and relate activities to the improvement of the Bank’s overall security posture;
- Assist in developing performance metrics, risk assessments and reporting; and,
- Help ensure that the chosen project initiatives are closely aligned with the Bank’s cybersecurity strategy, mission, and vision.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or Risk Management;
- A minimum of five (5) years in a business architect or similar role;
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management principles;
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation standards;
- Demonstrated experience creating high-level models used in the analysis;
- A minimum of four (4) years experience managing small to large business and IT related projects;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and non-functional requirements and processes;
- Demonstrated experience conducting research on software capabilities, frameworks and operations models, monitoring and recommending enhancements;
- Advanced communication, presentation, and negotiation skills to effectively communicate and influence different levels of management and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in use case development;
- Demonstrated ability to write business-impact analyses and business cases;
- Knowledge of the Three Lines of Defense model;
- The resource must have the ability to meet the Bank’s Secret clearance requirements; and,
- English essential, French will be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.