Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Program Development and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Performance Management and Recognition, the candidate will be accountable for identifying and delivering enhancements of performance management and recognition programs. From ideation to delivery, the candidate will focus on driving a culture of high performance, quality, and pride. This will require coordination with cross-functional teams through the development model; supporting analytics and partner alignment will be essential throughout any streamlining process. It is imperative the successful candidate is proactive and continuously assesses opportunities to build efficient, innovative support programs aimed at maximizing performance across Field Services.
As the Program Development, you will be responsible for:
- Develop recommendations to streamline/automate current processes;
- Define challenges/opportunities and identify resource efficient solutions;
- End-to-end ownership and management of recommended enhancements: Own the business cases, scope definitions, resource planning, and funding plans;
- Facilitate information gathering for developing the scope for the identified solutions;
- Assess viable options with data coupled with qualitative feedback, and complete concept selection and design;
- Build compelling and strategic executive level presentations and communications to drive buy-in and alignment across business units and stakeholders;
- Successfully implement the recommended program model enhancements; and,
- Coordinate integrated teams comprising of development, delivery, operations, technical and functional partners.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in a business discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret data and generate insight and action;
- Demonstrated program development/management experience;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrated success in leading large cross-functional teams towards one end goal;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done by influence;
- Comfortable working autonomously or as a team member; and,
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.