Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in July.
This role will be focused primarily on coding and development, as well as participating in code reviews, as well as meetings/interactions with the Quality Assurance team.
What we’re looking for:
- Four plus (4+) years of development experience with a focus in ServiceNow;
- Exposure to the following ServiceNow modules: Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Resource, Asset Management, Service Levels (SLA) and Content Managemen.;
- Experience using ITIL best practices in ServiceNow with a focus on ITSM solutions;
- Experience with Service Catalog and Service Portals;
- Experience in developing custom applications;
- Experience building out API integrations;
- Strong Agile methodology experience;
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (highly preferred);
- Exposure to ServiceNow design;
- Java development background;
- ITIL certification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – This role will require communication between multiple squads/teams so effective communication will be a key requirement;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.