JDE Solutions Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a JDE Solutions Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the finance user community with business and application related questions;
- Explanation of finance processes and how to complete tasks in JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0;
- Maintaining financial system integrity and cross-platform integration with multiple business areas including land, production accounting, financial reporting, employee expense, supply chain, and human resources;
- System integrity is maintained through daily, weekly, monthly and annual processes which review data and technical system processes;
- Sharing of master and transactional data across systems. Regular verification of effective controls ensures these systems remain synchronized;
- Supporting the month end close across the various finance departments to ensure timely and accurate financial results are available for management and financial reporting;
- Financial close including joint venture accounting, partner billing, foreign exchange restatement, depreciation, work in process, and depletion and amortization;
- Coordination of Annual Financial close to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Working with Treasury and Accounts Payable to schedule daily automated processes for vendor payments, bank reconciliation, and foreign exchange to accommodate holidays in all jurisdictions where the client does business as well as employee work schedules;
- Coordinating the creation and testing of automated processes;
- Ensuring effective operation of SOx controls and segregation of duties for system access and transaction approval;
- Managing the review and approval of system access for financial processes; and,
- Managing the review and approval for users with the ability to approval financial batches.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Business, Accounting, System Administration, or related area;
- Accounting designation considered an asset;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience on JDE EnterpriseOne;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience supporting ERP applications;
- Five plus (5+) years of related business experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry; and,
- Experience with Qbyte FM considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.