Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Content Creator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The is responsible for writing, designing and editing various types of marketing content (e.g. social media posts, e-newsletters, website assets, infographics, video, digital ads, presentations, etc.) to support Employer Brand content strategy within Talent Acquisition. This role will ensure that content showcases the client's values, culture and thought leadership to potential candidates to increase awareness, engagement, and application conversions.
As the Content Creator, you will be responsible for:
- Create, edit and evaluate content to support client’s Recruitment Marketing content strategy;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely execution of effective digital content for marketing activities and brand awareness;
- Write, design, edit and monitor performance for Employer Brand posts on social channels and ensure information is accurate, relevant and timely;
- Author and edit content developed by internal and external partners for consistency of message and quality;
- Report on KPIs for content initiatives (e.g. SEO rankings, organic visits, video views, the application completes, etc.) and identify potential opportunities and improvements to drive an increase in leads/conversions and engagements;.
- Proactively make recommendations and enhancements to improve the content;
- Follow/track the use of competitor and cross-industry content to share learnings and opportunities;
- Manage a social media calendar that incorporates all lines of business and key audience segments;
- Ensure Employer Brand content is aligned with enterprise brand, legal and compliance; abide by governance process for content development;
- Cultivate relationships with enterprise marketing and talent acquisition stakeholders to understand content strategies and best practices;
- Work closely with internal partners such as legal, regulatory, compliance, and enterprise social team to ensure seamless execution of content;
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and agencies;
- Manage social media training documentation and best practice recommendations for recruiters;
- Establish and manage the Recruitment Marketing content briefing and intake process;
- Recognize new standards, create new processes and partner with enterprise services team as needed;
- Administer content asset repository/toolkit for Recruitment Marketing; and,
- Understand requirements and uphold overall compliance with digital policies, procedures, and brand guidelines, escalating as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field;
- Experienced in writing, designing and editing effective marketing creative, demonstrated by a relevant portfolio;
- Marketing experience including advertising, social and digital marketing, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in social media marketing;
- Thorough understanding of marketing processes (brief, creative revisions, approvals, compliance, etc.) and acquisition-focused campaigns;
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with internal and external partners;
- Strong written and graphic design skills with proven ability to translate into influential marketing communications and presentations;
- Fluency with talent acquisition technology (preferred), and CMS platforms, and analytics/reporting software;
- Previous Banking experience;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- An analytical thinker whose recommendations are informed by data-based decisions;
- Demonstrated success in time management and simultaneously bringing multiple projects through to successful completion;
- Project management and ability to manage multiple business priorities and stakeholders at once;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and independently;
- Self-starter who is proactive, resourceful, and deadline-driven with a bias for action; and,
- Adaptable and flexible to meet changing business requirements and work within a new and evolving team structure.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.