Learning & Experience Designer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Learning & Experience Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start in July.
The Learning & Experience Designer (Instructional Designer) is accountable for the design and development of learning strategies and performance-focused solutions, for Enterprise and T&O & Corporate group-specific learning. The designer will enable the business to achieve visible and measurable improvements to human performance, development and/or productivity and business results. All projects require a level of project management and coordination.
As the Learning & Experience Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Participate or act as a lead on multiple internal learning projects varying in size and complexity
- Define project scope, analyze expectations of target audiences, conduct needs assessments, determine learning objectives, describe tasks and activities, estimate the necessary resources, and develop detailed learning plans and timelines
- delivery (both asynchronous & synchronous events)
- Write, storyboard and edit learning and performance support interventions
- Develop measurement and evaluation tools to test the effectiveness of the training developed
- Advise the project team members of the capabilities and limitations of various delivery methods from a design perspective
- Participate in the design and development of overall learning solutions
- Attend regular project team meetings and provide regular status updates on activities, identifying any issues or challenges
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts throughout the design and development process for content validation
- Build effective relationships with business partners, ensure that their business needs/objectives are being met/exceeded
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preference for Bachelor of Education and/or Master of Education);
- Formal Instructional Design or e-Learning certification/accreditation;
- Five plus (5+) Relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task on projects varying in complexity and of strategic importance to clients and the enterprise;
- Current and relevant knowledge of instructional design process, learning styles, and instructional techniques for both formal and informal learning;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write instructional information clearly and simply;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment;
- Strong team player with proven interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively and work closely with business partners, vendors, application developers, development managers, business project managers, product managers, subject matter experts and;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro (DC), and Articulate Storyline 360;
- Ability to work independently and within teams;
- Participate or assist in the leadership of projects;
- Strong relationship management abilities;
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities;
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing high-quality deliverable;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.