Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in July.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Exploring and documenting the current state of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure, as well as the business processes they support;
- Gathering business solution options in collaboration with IT enterprise and technical architecture resources;
- Preparing business requirements documents including current gaps against best practices, and future state needs that can be prioritized;
- Documenting and analyzing business processes and business requirements and ensure that the delivered solution meets business needs; and,
- Identifying opportunities for business improvements and opportunities to realize efficiencies.
- The business is using an agile approach to create new and innovative reporting capabilities using Tableau reporting, tools and Alteryx for the bank.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements, acquire data and use Tableau to create a UI interface for reporting. (45% of the job)
- Perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications; and,
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with related field experience;
- Business analysis/system analysis skills;
- The ability to gather requirements and facilitate consensus from a large and diverse set of stakeholders;
- The ability to asses systems and data requirements from different sources and applications used by the stakeholders;
- Broad business and technical knowledge in resolving problems and defining new opportunities;
- The ability to analyze and clarify business needs, going above and beyond the role of a “note taker”;
- The ability to ask probing questions and differentiate business requirements from “solution” requests;
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Experience working with multiple business units;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working in finance, telecommunication, public sector, energy, or oil & gas industries considered an asset;
- Tableau, Alteryx experience;
- Two plus (2+) Years of experience as a BA, specifically in report design and development;
- Familiarity with Agile;
- Oracle experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Engineering;
- Strong Access, Excel, and SQL abilities;
- CPA completed or in progress;
- PMP completed or in progress;
- Retail and business banking experience;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- Team building abilities;
- Highly analytical and detail oriented;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details; and,
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high-quality technical solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.