Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Multimedia Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Multimedia Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Work as a Member of a collaborative design team to solve creative challenges and present realistic options that reflect the realities of the working environment (cost, size, etc);
- Convert complex briefs into simple and effective collateral;
- Minimize errors in work so the production process as smooth as possible;
- Identify and understand key elements that align with marketing goals;
- Deliver on strategy, on time and on a budget in a fast-paced industry;
- You crave to be part of a dynamic and creative group of people who have a passion for delivering work that is right on the mark;
- People love working with you because they can count on you and enjoy interacting with you;
- You are able to think outside of the box;
- You can manage complete processes;
- Problem Solving and creativity are your jams;
- You have an eye for detail; and
- You can multi-task, multi-task, and multi-task like a pro.
What we’re looking for:
- A University degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Graphic Design or related creative major;
- Four plus (4+) years of professional design experience preferably in a corporate environment or a design agency;
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects a must have;
- Strong design portfolio showcasing print, packaging, digital and motion graphics;
- Understanding of deadline management and budget issues;
- Consumer retail marketing experience; and,
- Experience with big consumer brands.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.